Peter Castellana III, Peter Castellana Jr. and the Castellana Foundation recently made a donation to the Fire Marshal’s Benevolent Association.
The Fire Marshal’s Benevolent Association of Brookhaven was formed in November of 1987. The organization was founded for many purposes:
- To enhance the profession of Fire Marshals
- Increase the usefullness of organized Fire Marshals’ Societies
- Encourage research, documents and reports on fire prevention and safety
- Maintain high and technical standards in the professional development of Fire Marshals
- Maintain cooperation with other public agencies in dealing with fire prevention and safety
- Promote justice and equality in the enforcement of fire prevention and safety