Peter Castellana III, Peter Castellana Jr. and the Castellana Foundation are proud to sponsor the Tyree Curry 5K Memorial Race/Walk to be held at the on Saturday, June 11, 2016.
“The Tyree Curry 5K Memorial Run/Walk and Health Fair is one of the most important events of the year,” said Mayor Wayne J. Hall Sr. “There are new reports every day about the dangers of an unhealthy lifestyle. The Tyree Curry 5K Memorial Run/Walk and Health Fair is a great way for the community to come together and accept the challenge of leading a healthy lifestyle.”
Proceeds from the race will benefit NephCure Kidney International, an organization committed exclusively to support research seeking the cause of the potentially debilitating kidney disease Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and the diseases that cause Nephrotic Syndrome, improve treatment, and find a cure.
NephCure Kidney International is:
- Committed to funding research around the globe that will continue to move us closer to an improved treatment and a cure.
- The primary source of information on Nephrotic Syndrome and FSGS.
- Leading the charge for legislative action to provide more federal funding for research into Nephrotic Syndrome and FSGS.
- Working to attract researchers to this field.
- Educating the public and raising awareness about Nephrotic Syndrome and FSGS.
Peter Castellana III, Peter Castellana Jr. and the Castellana Foundation are looking forward to the race and encourage you to check out this event!